Purchase and download your copy today for only $9.97! Use our “Add to Cart” buttons below for a safe and secure transaction.
|It’s Time to Brag – PRINT Version|
|eBook PDF Version, $9.97 (incl. tax & shipping)|
|It’s Time to Brag – Kindle Version (.mobi)|
|It’s Time to Brag – Nook Version (.epub)|
|It’s Time to Brag – iPad & (.epub)|
Do you want to:
- Achieve faster credibility in presentations, sales calls and job interviews?
- Setup networking meetings and have them be profitable?
- Impress bankers, investors and other business funding sources?
- Keep customers who are looking at your competition?
- Be confident and competent when sharing your achievements and differentiating your products and services?
Unfortunately, we’ve been taught that bragging is wrong! But, if you don’t know how to brag, people are less likely to purchase your products and services. If you don’t know how to brag they are unable to distinguish a difference between you and so many others competing for their attention even if they’ve heard and seen all the traditional benefits and cost analyses. (Yawn.) People do business with people they feel comfortable with. That could be you!
- How do you show you’re a winner?
- How do you “Wow!” them subtly and clearly and depict your product or service as the best?
- How do you brag in a savvy manner?
- Learn how to brag! It will produce amazing results.
“Jeannette understands what makes the difference between someone who ‘makes a living’ in their business or career, and someone who is wildly successful.”
Ann Clarke, CEO, Colorado Women of Influence, LLC,
“Whenever we get clearer about who we really are, what matters to us and what are strengths and talents are, navigating through life gets simpler.”
Jonathan Manske, Cerebral Sanitation Engineer and author of The Law Of Attraction Made Simple,
“…. too often we’re not true to ourselves and try to be who we’re not. Her words will inspire you, give you confidence to present yourself … be happier and more productive.”
Adrienne Zoble, Marketing Coach and Speaker,