[heading style=”1″]We All Fail! How Can We Use Failure to Create Greater Success?[/heading]
Use our “Add to Cart” buttons below for a safe and secure transaction.
|Failure to Create Greater Success|
- ✓ What is failure?
- ✓ How do we learn from devastating mistakes?
- ✓ What can we do to stop failure from derailing our careers and lives?
- ✓ How do we develop greater success NOW?
Excerpt from: “We all fail! How can we use failure to create greater success?”
Failure is inevitable. Failure is never final—unless you believe you don’t have a choice. It’s part of life. The question is, how do you handle it and not let it derail you? Thomas Edison found 1,000 ways not to make a lightbulb. Michael Jordan missed more baskets than he scored. Steve Jobs was fired by the company that brought him back to create his (and their) well-earned success.
How do you develop greater success now?
- ✓ Learn from your mistakes.
- ✓ Develop inner strength and power.
- ✓ Create new systems and structures for your success.
- ✓ Embrace your experiences as learning moments.
- ✓ Celebrate your breakthroughs.
While failure is inevitable, it doesn’t need to derail you.
Get started by reading your copy today!