- Is it a challenge to get projects accomplished with and through others?
- Do you vow to find a job that doesn’t require working with anyone?
- Do you and your boss butt heads with the end result based on who has the strongest willpower?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you need an executive coach immediately. There is still time to achieve your 2013 goals, if you are willing to do so. Urgency is the key! Bad habits can be easily redirected if caught early enough. A qualified coach can help you do what you don’t want to do so you can achieve positive results. Don’t wait! Your job may depend upon it!
A good executive coach:
- Provides on-the-spot insight and options
- Helps you overcome your blind spots
- Provides constructive feedback and appropriate praise
- Asks the right questions to help you develop the right course of action
- Provides options for how-to work with and through others
Contact Jeannette today @ http://SeibCo.com/contact
(c)Jeannette L. Seibly, 2013