Several years ago I had an executive client, he just didn’t seem to be able to get things done. He was into work before anyone else and stayed late. My coaching — he could not arrive before 7 a.m. or stay after 7 p.m.! I recommended boundaries for him to work within. Not only did he get more things done, he developed a relationship with his wife and kids! He was my first millionaire!
- Do you want to have more free time to do the things you love to do?
- Be part of your family’s life?
Most people would answer, “Yes!” The challenge is, you know you have a multitude of things that need to be done and don’t believe you have time to play.
Answer: Schedule it. (I know it sounds simple and it’s not always easy!)
- Write down everything that needs to be done (yes, everything!), everywhere in your life.
- Highlight the top two items.
- Schedule them, take focused action and get them done.
- Celebrate! You deserve it.
Yes, it is that simple! Other benefits:
- You won’t have time to overthink things — you will actually get them done. (Remember, there are only two!)
- You’ll learn how to delegate and not be so picky! (Your employees will thank you for these new opportunities.)
- You will learn to prioritize and focus on the important things. (Not the busy-work, which doesn’t provide the results you want.)
The key: Honor your schedule!
This is a very simple process.
Remember, I did not say it would be easy.
The challenge: Do it for one week and let me know the results.
©Jeannette L. Seibly, 2015
Need to transform your management practices? Contact me before it’s too late! http://SeibCo.com/contact
Jeannette Seibly is an award-winning and internationally recognized business advisor. For the past 23 years, she has helped thousands of people work smarter, enjoy financial freedom, and realize their dreams now. She has an uncanny ability to help her clients identify roadblocks, and help them focus to quickly produce unprecedented results. Each client brings their own unique challenges, and her gift is helping each one create their success in their own unique way. Along the way, with her commitment, she helped create three millionaires.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Message’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]