- Did the last hiring mistake zap you?
- Still spending sleepless nights, over-thinking how to fix it?
- Customers complaining about the quality and timeliness of deliverables?
You may need a refresher on hiring and selecting the right top performer.
As busy bosses, we do not hire often. When we do, it becomes very time consuming. We hope to find a quality candidate like the one who just left, or avoid hiring a similar problem to the one we fired.
This is a short 30-minute refresher on “secrets” to shorten up the selection process and ensure hiring the right person. The first time!
- How to use ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) effectively to weed out less desirable candidates.
- What is a legally qualified assessment? What makes them different than the 3,000 published ones on the market?
- Completing a full due diligence now saves countless hours and money later.
Join us on Thursday, September 13, 2012 @ 9 a.m. MDT (11 a.m. edt/8 a.m. PDT)
Registration takes only a minute and will save you many sleepless nights!
Infuse consistency, reliability and validity into your hiring process! Register today! http://ow.ly/d6yi1
About our presenter:
Jeannette Seibly has been successfully assisting her clients to hire the right person, the first time, for over 20 years. With over 33 years of human resource, business management experience working with companies ranging from $100K to $100MM, and reducing countless turnover and poor hiring selections, Seibly has saved companies 100’s of thousands of dollars. She’s the noted author of “Hiring Amazing Employees” (BizSavvyHire.com), “It’s Time to Brag!” (TimeToBrag.com), and over a hundred articles on hiring and being a biz-savvy executive and business owner. She’s already at work on the 2nd edition of “Hiring Amazing Employees.” (BizSavvyHire.com for current copy). Register today! http://ow.ly/d6yi1