Strong leaders understand their success starts from within and is built on genuine confidence, not false bravado. They do their inner work by hiring a coach to help them recognize and fine-tune their blind spots, while achieving breakthroughs in their leadership style.
These amazing leaders:
- Take responsibility for themselves first.
- Trust their inner voice to guide their words and actions.
- Value others’ ideas, and use them to build solutions.
- Listen without blame, judgment or criticism to elicit the best in others.
- Ensure others are comfortable following their lead.
- Recognize the impact of their strengths and weaknesses when working with others.
- Set aside their ego and celebrate the successes of others.
- Create positive learning opportunities out of failures and mistakes.
The strength of their leadership is a reflection of the natural compassion they have developed for themselves and others.
Jeannette Seibly has been an international business and executive coach for over 20 years. She has guided the creation of three millionaires. Are you the next one? http://SeibCo.com/contact
©Jeannette Seibly, 2014